Being part of the event industry and being one of the leading balloon artists in Toronto, Canada, has allowed us the opportunity to work with incredible, talented and creative event stylists.
I remember talking to Anna from @annalacivitadesigns about the project you’re about to see and she literally dreamed of horses and clouds hanging from the ceiling… that’s innate talent! After hours and hours of planning and executing this project, the result was beyond what we all expected 🙂
In this video we don’t only show you the step-by-step of how to make those beautiful balloon clouds but we also show you all the BTS of this magnificent balloon installation and we give you pro tips of what you need to look out for when booking ceiling jobs such as:
- Is there any furniture you need to be moving around?
- How long do you have for the installation? This is critical to know how many people and how many hours you will invest in this job
- How tall is the ceiling? Do you need a ladder, do you need a lift? If so, do you know how to operate a lift and do you need to be certified to comply with local labour safety laws?
- How are you hanging the balloons? Can you use magnets? If not, what’s the alternative?
- How much supply do you need?
- Can you show up at the to inflate all the balloons before the installation?
This video will provide you with tons of balloon, decor and business insights from on of your top balloon professionals.