If this is your first time here, WELCOME, we are a husband and wife team that go out every single weekend and work as hard as you do to support our beautiful family. We’ve been around since 2017 and we know the good, the bad and the ugly and we enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience with fellow balloon artists and those who want to become one.
Today we want to share with you the step-by-step process of how we make our Best Seller, a Floating Teddy. We are well known for our lush and modern garland installations and for helping so many of you start and/or scale your balloon business, but this teddy bear has been so popular over the past few years that we had to make a tutorial on this.
Here are just a few important points before you watch the video:
- There is no right or wrong technique or just one way of doing things. Stay away from anyone who criticizes a particular method or claims to be the only ones to know how to do it correctly! We are in a creative space and I can assure you there will always be more than one way to do things and get it right.
- This is a very big arrangement so if you need to transport it, be sure to have at least a spacious SUV/minivan with all the seats down
- If you are in the balloon business, I suggest you keep those Teddy Bears and IKEA lamps at hand. Most of the arrangements we do are last-minute requests.
- These are often purchased as gifts to welcome newborn babies home, so I highly suggest you incorporate a “newborn” theme when you are making it
- You can make a smaller version with a smaller stuffed animal and/or by removing a section of the pipe (or two)
There you have it, a FREE tutorial on how to make a highly requested product that you can start offering right away!